Welcome to Pomelo
Our physicians and staff at the Smithville Medical Centre Family Health Team (SMCFHT) offer our secure web based portal called Pomelo (previously known as HealthMyself).
Our portal offers a variety of features to enhance your experience as a patient, such as:
- securely send and receive electronic messages and attachments to/from our staff
- receive important updates from our team by e-mail
- receive appointment reminder emails
- book physician appointments online
How do I Register?
Please call our Reception Team (905-957-3328) and give them your email address and verbal consent to send you a link via email to register with Pomelo.
USE OF THE PATIENT PORTAL
- This is intended for non-urgent matters only
The portal allows patients to:
- Communicate with the SMCFHT staff in a secure online environment
- Manage their dependant’s accounts
- Convenience of booking/cancelling appointments with your doctor/healthcare professional outside of regular office hours
- Receive appointment reminders directly to your email
- Have the ability to receive specialist appointment details
Patients will only receive invitations by email to register for the online portal for this service. Upon receiving their invitation, patients will be prompted to follow a link (https://portal.healthmyself.net/smithvillefht#/) to continue with the registration process. It may take up to 72 hours to receive the invitation to register with Pomelo. If you do not see the invitation, please double check your junk/spam folder. Still not there? Call our office 905-957-3328.
Please be advised that inappropriate use of the portal may result in deactivation.